Saturday 21 February 2009

I'm great

I will be performing in Robin Johnson's Broken Holmes in Edinburgh this summer. Everyone else in the show has a link to their professional looking acting webpages on the show's website and, being an egotistical maniac, I didn't want to be left out.





































My acting range is pretty exhaustive. Above are my most popular expressions (excited with a touch of insanity, surprised with a creeping dash of heartbreak, disabled with a penchant for danger and, my favourite, thinking about your mum).




I have been in a shedload* of plays:


The Wizard of Oz (Notre Dame Players)

Road (University of Leicester Theatre)

Adult Child/Dead Child (University of Leicester Theatre)

As You Like It (University of Leicester Theatre)

Macbeth (University of Leicester Theatre)

Project 2000 (Project 2000)

Mort (University of Leicester Theatre)

From Hell (Angels and Demons)

Pitchfork Disney (University of Leicester Theatre)

Cows - The Musical (University of Leicester Theatre)

The Orestia (University of Leicester Theatre)

Dr. Faustus

The Clink (Battersea Arts Centre)

Dogg's Hamlet/Cahoot's Macbeth (Putney Arts Centre)

Broken Holmes (Semper Theatre, Edinburgh)






* - though to be honest I'm not 100% sure how many plays one can load into a shed.
















excited / insane


0 (0%)

surprised / heartbroken


0 (0%)

disabled / danger


3 (37%)


thinking about your mum


5 (62%)


1 comment:

  1. We're only going to need the disabled/dangerous one, but it's nice to know the others are there.

    ReplyDelete